– and solid organ transplantations. The cells from the donor react
adversely to the cells in the patient. GVHD affects approximately 50% of all such transplant patients, frequently resulting in death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8PcfZSkrI Marx Bio’s approach has 5 clear advantages:
- By using a protein chip, Marx Biotechnology has embraced an established process to facilitate the use of their unique technology, thus minimizing training requirements and maximizing ease of application.
- By looking at the molecule GSK-3beta in a comprehensive manner, Marx Biotechnology has achieved a full understanding of GVHD.
- The technology encompasses not one but 3 components,. Each one renders a diagnosis. The overlap of the different components results in a highly accurate diagnostic kit.
- Many of the antibodies on the chip have been developed specifically for the diagnostic kit.
- The uniqueness of the platform technology enables a pipeline of applications including cancer, Parkinson’s and sepsis.